Ways To Donate
We are deeply grateful to all of our donors, who bring joyful, engaging learning experiences to over 190,000 Maryland students each year.
Your support will provide over 7,000 high-quality, curriculum-aligned arts experiences to children of all ages this year alone, introducing them to a wide range of art forms — including Hip Hop dance, comic book illustration, African drumming and dance, Chinese calligraphy, and ceramic mural making — taught by professional artists.
Ways to Donate
Make A Cash Donation
Make a generous gift of any amount to Young Audiences today. First time donors, on average, give $100. All gifts provide Maryland children with opportunities that spark their imaginations and joyfully prepare them for success in school!
For your convenience, we accept both check and credit card donations. Mail your check, payable to Young Audiences, to
Young Audiences/Arts for Learning
2600 N. Howard Street, Suite 1300
Baltimore, MD 21218
Transfer A Gift Of Stock
Transferring appreciated stock from your account to Young Audiences can reduce your capital gains tax and provide greater tax benefits than a cash gift. You can transfer a gift of stock by calling the Sandy Spring Trust transfer department at 301-570-8301. You will need the following information:
Young Audiences of Maryland, Inc.
Account Number: 17-19554
DTC number: 2669
Please inform Young Audiences’ development office of the name of the stock and the number of shares you will be transferring by calling 410-837-7577 so that we may properly acknowledge your gift. If you have any questions or require additional information, please don’t hesitate to call us.
Double Your Impact - Matching Gift
Many companies provide matching support for charitable gifts made by their employees. Check with your Human Resources Office to see if your company has a program and what the process is!
A match is an easy way to maximize the impact of your gift, and may double both your gift and the children reached.
Support Us In A Charity Campaign
If you are a state or Baltimore City employee or retiree, or you participate in a United Way giving campaign, select Young Audiences as a beneficiary of your support.
Young Audiences is listed in the following Campaign Catalogues:
- Maryland Charity Campaign: 520698849
- Combined Charity Campaign for Baltimore City: 3087
- United Way of Central Maryland: 3087
Become a Monthly Donor
Just $10 a month can have an even bigger impact than a one-time gift. Our monthly giving program, the Solstice Club, allows you to provide consistent and reliable funding through regular donations. This program allows us to plan ahead while maximizing your impact through affordable, regular gifts — bringing light to children all twelve months of the year. When you join the Solstice Club, you will join a special group of people who provide sustaining support of $10 or more each month to support arts programs for hundreds of thousands of Maryland students and professional development for teachers.
Visit our online donation page now to easily schedule your monthly donation!
Solstice Club members enjoy:
- Automatic, hassle-free, and secure monthly donations
- An annual giving summary for tax purposes
- Updates on progress being made in schools with your contribution
- A chance to visit a school and see the impact your donation is having
- A chance to be featured on our “Meet our Donors” page
- The ability to change or suspend your donation at any time
Join Our Sunburst Society
Our Sunburst Society members are generous donors who want to ensure that Young Audiences will continue to serve future generations of children with high-quality, professional arts experiences that have become synonymous with our name. The membership begins with a $1,000 annual pledge for the next five years.
Multi-year gifts at this level build a legacy of learning in and through the arts, giving Young Audiences the financial confidence to plan strategically for tomorrow’s educational needs, while meeting the demand for today’s programs.
To join the Sunburst Society, please call Development Director Micaela Gramelis at [email protected].
Meet Young Audiences
We would like to invite you to our offices to learn more about how you are helping change the lives and education of Maryland youth. Our Meet Young Audiences events are free, one-hour “tours” of our mission, which demonstrate the impact of our work in the community. You’ll hear from the President & CEO, a board member, and a teaching artist about how we plan to achieve our vision that one day, every student in Maryland will have the opportunity to imagine, create, and realize their full potential through the arts.
Make Purchases Through Amazon Smile
Amazon Smile is a simple and automatic way for you to support Young Audiences of Maryland every time you shop, at no cost to you! You’ll find the exact same prices, selection and shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to your favorite charitable organization. Select Young Audiences of Maryland, Inc. as your favorite charity to help us reach every Maryland child through the arts.
In addition to online financial donations, there are many ways you can join our community and support our work.
Donate A Specific Item From Our Wish List
- Gift cards to area gas stations for our staff and artists traveling to schools throughout Maryland
- Gift cards to local grocery stores for coffee, snacks, and other meeting supplies (plates, plastic ware, etc.) for organizational meetings
What Impact Will My Donation Have?
- $2,000 will provide 80 teens an opportunity to participate in a long-term partnership with a steel drum musician, providing hands-on learning in the after-school hours, giving them an alternative to drugs and gang activity.
- $1,000 will provide 50 city classroom teachers with the skills and confidence to engage all types of learners in their classroom with proven arts integration techniques, and as a result, increase reading and writing performance standards of their students.
- $500 will provide an introduction to 250 elementary school students to Europe and English literature through Shakespeare’s A Midsummer Night’s Dream.
- $100 will provide an African dance workshop to 25 high school students, encouraging them to apply discipline, dedication, and responsibility to all that they do.