About This Program
Tap Live! 101
In Tap Live! 101, students enjoy learning ways to create their own rhythm with tap dance. Students learn basic tap steps and explore the elements of dance and music. Team building and collaboration are important principles within the residency. As a group, students showcase their own choreography in a culminating performance at their school.
Typically, residencies range from $2,500 to $3,500, but we can use your available budget and ‘work backwards’ to create a cost-effective residency for your school. We may be able to assist you in securing grant and funding opportunities.
Residencies are tailored to your needs but usually include:
• A required orientation meeting and planning session
• A set of workshops for classes of up to 25 students each
• A student culminating or sharing event
• An evaluation meeting
For a rough estimate, residency prices include:
• Artist assembly (see artist’s page for pricing)
• A set of workshops ($100 each)
• A required orientation meeting and planning session ($100 each)
• An evaluation meeting ($100)
• Mileage and supply costs depend on artist location and the residency chosen.
"The kids were so engaged and Quynn's enthusiasm is totally contagious!"