Meet Young Audiences
Join us for a free one-hour event to learn how we're transforming education through the arts in powerful ways.
Whether you are already familiar with our organization or know little about us, you are invited to learn more about mission, our methods, and our future plans during a one-hour Meet Young Audiences event. In addition to hearing from the organization's leaders and getting an inside look into the amazing work we are doing around the state, one of our roster artists will share their amazing work with you and speak about how the arts complements and enriches classroom learning.
At a Meet Young Audiences event, you will:
- Hear about how we are transforming the lives and education of over 190,000 Maryland students every year
- Experience firsthand the artistic talent and expertise of a Young Audiences roster artist
- Meet Stacie Sanders Evans, our president and CEO, who will share our plans for our organization's future
- Meet a passionate advocate for our work and learn why they support us
- Enjoy refreshments and light fare
- NOT be asked to make a donation! We simply want you to join us, learn more about our mission, and understand how our work is changing lives.
Upcoming Meet Young Audiences Events
We are currently scheduling our next Meet Young Audiences events. Sign up below to receive notification or email Erin Nolder at email@example.com!
Be an Event Host
We need your help spreading the word about our mission and our work in the community. If you belong to a group of committed parents, have a group of friends that patronize the arts together, or work at a company that wants to give back to the community, consider becoming an event host. Our events educate attendees about the role the arts can play in education in a fun, easy-to-understand way.
We will work with you to invite your group to our monthly events or host an event at your home or office. You get the people; we bring the inspiration! If you have any questions or would like to sign up to be an event host, please call or email Ingrid Murray at (410) 837-7577 x. 107 or firstname.lastname@example.org.